When a man loves a woman movie
  • I believe alcohol will not do anything good
  • I really love this movie because it was the real thing that happening in our lives
  • The whole cast gave the best to show the whole world the reality of life

• by aleluia

Every movie wants to give the viewers a lot of information and this movie”When a Man Loves a Woman” is a good example of this. It was release in theaters year 1994. Obviously,i was not able to watch it and just got the chance when i was in High School.

This is about a couple Alice and Michael Green and

there family. This is a mirror of real life.

When one of the parents is alcoholic like Alice. The whole family will get affected and Instead of being model to her children,she chooses to be alcoholic.

I believe alcohol will not do anything good. It will help you to forget your problems for a while but after that you still need ...

• to face the reality.

God loves us and he will never let us down. Life is beautiful.

All you need to do is find ways to appreciate it. I really love this movie because it was the real thing that happening in our lives.

I hope marriage couple with there children watch this. So that they will realize that family is

the most important we have than anything.

Family will always be there but alcohol will never help you. The whole cast gave the best to show the whole world the reality of life.

I will give the writer of this movie a rate of 10 as excellent. He was able to show everything.

I love it all specially Meg Ryan. She’s really a great Actress.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11206367271030/k2311a062/6.2.08