My Life movie  » Movies  »
  • I believe that this movie gave me a big impact for those who watched it like me and made me realize that life is too short
  • I love it and i surely recommend it to all the people

• by aleluia

My life is really amazing movie. It was about a couple Bob and Gail Jones. Bob is a man who have everything,a good job and a beautiful loving wife but he found out he’s dying because of cancer.

The worst thing is

that her wife will give her first birth but for sure he will never see the baby. He video taped his self to tell the baby how much he loves him.

I love this movie. It was a about a love for his family and specially for his unborn baby.

I adore Bob because he wants to tell her baby that even if he’s gone his love will always be there. Well,Obviously tears came out on my eyes.

It was a great love coming ...

• My Life movie
      from a father. I really enjoy watching it.

It shows me how important is a father in our lives. They will always love and protect us from the danger.

I believe that this movie gave me a big impact for those who watched

it like me and made me realize that life is too short. We need to stop having arguments with the one we love instead let us show them love and understanding.

I love it and i surely recommend it to all the people. This is about life.

My Life movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11206367241030/k2311a062/6.2.08