National Treasure movie  » Movies  »
  • I admit that I don't like watching Nicholas Cage movies
  • I really enjoyed watching his movie The Rock
  • I believe National Treasure represent a unique Walt Disney production which any one would enjoy watching
  • Interesting to know is that the rough cut of this movie was four hours long
  • I recommend one to miss out to watch this movie

• by janet

I admit that I don’t like watching Nicholas Cage movies. There is nothing wrong with his acting skills; however for me he represent an actor with a lot of contrast. I really enjoyed watching his movie “The Rock”; however I really hated to watch his movie “City of Angels”. With “National Treasure”, Cage has managed

to win me over again!

What is about this movie that everyone ends up talking about? I believe “National Treasure” represent a unique Walt Disney production which any one would enjoy watching. It has a lot of drama and action but it also includes certain romantic moments too.

The story of this movie is simply great. It ...

• is about a treasure that haunts Benjamin Franklin Gates’s family from generation to generation. He is determinated to find it at all costs! The actors in this movie did their best to bring out their respective roles and certain shooting scenes are simply wonderful.

Interesting to know is that the rough cut of this movie was

four hours long. They had to do some major cutting work to make it one hour and thirty minutes long. Nicholas Cage got paid $20 million to interpret the role of Benjamin Franklin Gates. Lucky him!

“National Treasure” represents the movie that anyone will enjoy watching! I recommend one to miss out to watch this movie.

National Treasure movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11206367171030/k2311a062/6.2.08