Dove Go Fresh grapefruit & lemongrass bar soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really like the original Dove scent and was worried initially about sacrificing the scent I love so much for something new
  • I didn't experience any dryness, breakouts, or other adverse reactions as a result of using it
  • Finally, I like the fact that I don't have to spend a fortune on it

• by hiddentreasure

I have been using Dove soap for as long as I can remember. It one of the few soaps that has a nice scent and doesn’t dry out my skin. I was excited when I saw the commercials for the new Go Fresh line of soap and was quite eager to try it.

I bought the grapefruit & lemongrass scent. It

was WONDERFUL! I absolutely love the scent.

As the box indicates, it’s both energizing and invigorating. I particularly like showering with this soap in the mornings; it wakes me right up! It’s light citrus fragrance is naturally refreshing and does not have that artificial smell that other scented soaps have.

I really like the original Dove scent and was worried ...

• initially about sacrificing the scent I love so much for something new. Well, the grapefruit and lemongrass was a great twist on an already pleasant-smelling soap.

Plus, it moisturizes my skin as the original Dove bars do. I didn’t experience any dryness, breakouts, or other adverse reactions as a result of using it.

Dove Go Fresh left my skin feeling silky

smooth all day long. Finally, I like the fact that I don’t have to spend a fortune on it.

I got two bars for a little more than $2 at a Wal-Mart here in Philadelphia, PA. That’s a great bargain for a quality product.

I’m so pleased with the soap that I’m going to try the deodorant and body mist as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206367141030/k2311a062/6.2.08