Huggies Natural Fit diapers
  • Thankfully, I found Huggies Natural Fit diapers
  • I loved Huggies brand already, but I love Huggies Natural Fit even more
  • These are by far the best diapers on the market

• by hiddentreasure

As a mother of a 2 year-old and 3-year old, I have tried nearly every diaper on the market. I have struggled with many of the brands not being big enough or not having enough “stretch”, despite whatever the size/weight reads on the package.

Too many times I’ve fastened the diaper, only to be left with large gaps on the sides which has led to leaks… or WORSE!

Thankfully,

I found Huggies Natural Fit diapers.

I loved Huggies brand already, but I love Huggies Natural Fit even more.

They have generous elasticity on the sides, which allows for a snug, secure fit where babies need it most.

My sons were free to crawl, cruise, and roll around on the floor and I didn’t have to worry about their diapers leaking in the process.

These were especially ...

• useful on my younger son, who is built like a football player! I usually have to buy a size larger in other brands to compensate for his size; with Huggies Natural Fit, I can buy the correct size for his weight with no problem.

Another added benefit is that these diapers hold more than Pampers or Luvs, so there’s no accidents.

This also means they last longer, which

means more for your money.

I don’t have to shop for diapers nearly as frequently as I used to.

One case lasts my 2-year old almost three weeks! Finally, Huggies Natural Fit diapers are super-absorbent, just like the regular Huggies brand diapers.

Wetness is locked away, keeping baby dry without that annoying crystal residue that Pampers has.

These are by far the best diapers on the market!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54206367111030/k2311a062/6.2.08