Message in a Bottle  » Movies  »
  • I really love it and all i can do is to bow to the whole production

• by aleluia

Message in a Bottle is a story that every one will love because i do. It’s really strange how things happen specially when it comes to love. I really like the story because it was different from the other.

A guy who throws a bottle with a love notes for her dead

wife and soon a single mother found it on the sea and track about the guy who wrote it. Soon they found love to each other arms.

I love this movie. It’s very romantic and sweet.

I’m so happy to know that even if you think you cannot love anymore, you actually ...

• do. I feel contented watching this movie.

This movie gave me a lot emotion like sadness, fear but in the end a i felt the real love. I admit that it is so hard to look for new love but i also believe that God will never let you be alone.

After

watching this i just smiled and feel very happy. The cast was great because they where able to show the real emotion of each character.

I love the whole scene. I hope to meet the writer of this movie.

I really love it and all i can do is to bow to the whole production.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11206367071030/k2311a062/6.2.08