Heartstrings Bags  » Other  »
  • One thing I love more with Heartstrings is they are manufactured to be water proof

• by aeczraln04

As a student, I’ve always wanted to have bags which can actually fit all my stuffs in school. And basically, being schoolgirl necessary needs up-to-the-minute yet comfy bags.

I always choose Heartstrings Bags because they offer various types of fashionable bags without paying the costly price.

Other bags are much expensive and don’t look nice unlike Heartstrings because they use uncomplicated designs which will

not annoy me during stressful class hours.

For example, when I am in a hurry for school and I am in a crowded passenger vehicle, I am afraid to get my wallet inside my bag because I might get robbed by those insane thefts.

But, I don’t find it intimidating anymore because my Heartstring bag has a special compartment where I can place the ...

• necessary coins I need.

It won’t be bothering for me also where I am going to keep my big books and folders during strong rains because my bag can actually fit them all.

One thing I love more with Heartstrings is they are manufactured to be water proof.

My things don’t get wet easily even when my bag is almost wet on the outside.

They are capable to last for a whole school year, too.

I don’t have to buy several bags in one school year; therefore, I can set aside my budget to those more important things.

Hopefully, I will be able buy a bag again from Heartstrings after it satisfies me a lot last school year.

christine says :

may i know what is objectives of heartstrings?

aeczraln04 replies :

Hi Christine, thanks for your question. I am sorry if I found some confusions regarding the question you had given so I may not be giving the specific response for what you needed. Basically, the main objective of Heartstrings is to produce quality bags and pouches. They actually produce nice and durable bags that you can actually depend on specially if you are a student. I hope it helps Have a nice day

gilby says :

May i know your promotional strategies? For school purposes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12206367030930/k2311a062/6.2.08