Aqua Watches  » Watches  »
0.5
  • I get disappointed when I buy a piece of it because it easily tarnished in just few days
  • They are also expensive that is why at first, I thought it would be a good purchase
  • But my other watches doesn't give me the same problem even some of them are cheap
  • After 2 weeks, my watch stop and needs for a battery replacement to the shop where I bought them

• by aeczraln04

Aqua Watches is not a good product for me. I get disappointed when I buy a piece of it because it easily tarnished in just few days. They are also expensive that is why at first, I thought it would be a good purchase.

I get attracted to their wide variety of choices and the presentation of their exhibit. They have good designs

and I may say that they are stylish and looks very comfortable.

When I have the product already, I do the necessary care I must give to my new watch. If I am sweating profusely, I remove my watch so that it won’t get dull.

I don’t find any reason why my watch tarnished easily. It is also itchy to my wrist.

My ...

• friend said that I might be sensitive to the product. I suppose that it would be the reason that’s why it gave bad reactions to my skin.

But my other watches doesn’t give me the same problem even some of them are cheap. After 2 weeks, my watch stop and needs for a battery replacement to the shop where I bought them.

While

in the shop, I try to complain about my watch. The lady who sold it to me just whispered that it is not a quality watch.

I asked her if I may return my watch or should I have an exchange but she doesn’t allow me. To my dismay, I just throw the watch in their garbage bin.

Without doubt, they are just deceiving their customers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64206367020930/k2311a062/6.2.08