GHOST (1990)  » Movies  »
  • I love and enjoy watching this and it deserves two thumbs up

• by aleluia

I really do not like love stories with horror or something but the movie Ghost pass my taste for movies. The movie was created year 1990 but i just got the chance to watched it this year when My brother in law watched it in You tube.

I am so curious so i

check it out.

It was about Sam and Molly,who are so much in love with each other but something bad happened.

Someone killed sam but his spirit stayed on earth and he wants to find out who killed him.

He ask Oda Mae Brown, a psychic to help him.

This movies is one of a kind.

I ...

• really don’t wanna miss the scenes i watch it sincerely.

I admire sam because even if he’s dead she never forgot to show love to molly.

I’m so happy to watch that sam never think to let molly be killed so that they can be together instead she protected her from danger.

I believe

it’s true that money is evil.

It becomes evil if you want too much than what you need.

The whole cast acted very well.

This movie is one of my favorite now and i became one of the fans of Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore.

I love and enjoy watching this and it deserves two thumbs up.

GHOST (1990)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11206367000930/k2311a062/6.2.08