One A Day Vitamin Supplements  » Health  »
  • But I'm not a farmer, so I prefer to sleep
  • So what I mean is, I haven't noticed any negative side effects to the One A Days that I administer once a day

• by SpliffyZ
      It might just be the placebo effect, but I’m pretty sure that One A Day supplements give you (or me, in this case) more energy, stamina, endurance, mental vigor, and general virile improvement. I only started taking them about a week ago, but I’ve taken one every morning and I don’t find myself getting tired at any point during the day, unless it’s right after exercising or

waking up or before going to bed. Normally, I do a fair amount of yawning during the day and I require at least 8, preferably 9 hours of sleep.

Yes, I know this is pure laziness. But I’m not a farmer, so I prefer to sleep.

But this past week, I’ve comfortably functioned on 6 or 7 hours. Seriously.

And it’s not like I drink a lot of coffee or smoke cigarettes. I drink two or three cups of tea, but that’s it.

So that’s the gist of things. I think these pills are great.

They also make you feel good about eating two burritos a day because they provide so many vitamins, but maybe that’s actually a sinister effect of theirs. I do wonder ...

• One A Day Vitamin Supplements
      about the amounts though - I’m not sure I need 300% of my daily dose of vitamins.

Maybe that’s why my urine looks green. It’s rich.

But I’m sure that’s not too important. I bet the amount they suggest for 100% is a modest target meant to encourage us.

That way, we get excited when we learn our burrito has 10% of our

needed protein. So what I mean is, I haven’t noticed any negative side effects to the One A Days that I administer once a day.

Those boys down at the FDA lab probably figured it out anyway. My review for One A Days, in light of the impeccable American diet, is an 8.

It’s not a 10 because I bet they could fit way more vitamins in there….

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348093670630/k2311a098/9.8.05