There’s something about Mary  » Movies  »
  • I love this movie because it made laugh so hard
  • It's amazing because he keeps on loving mary from a far
  • I really love this movie a lot and recommend it

• by aleluia

I had to chance to watch this Movie There’s something about Mary when i was in Fourth Year High School. It’s about a guy named Ted who is so in love with the one of the most popular girl in their school,Mary. He hires a guy to look for mary but this guy gave him wrong information about mary because

he love her too.

I love this movie because it made laugh so hard. I like the way Ben Stiller look.

I adore him because he have a pure love in this movie. There are only few guys who will love you truly.

It’s amazing because he keeps on loving mary from a far. It shows me that secrets are made to ...

• reveal and not to be kept.

I will not get tired of watching this movie all over and over again. This movie left a trade mark in heart and in my mind.

Whenever i remember it ,it makes me smile and look crazy. I really enjoy this movie and i am so thankful to the whole cast of making this film.

This

movie will be pass and pass through generation but still many people will watch and love it. I have a copy of this movie and i will keep it as a remembrance.

I will tell my daughter to watch it when she’s on the right age because she’s only 1 and 8 months old now. I really love this movie a lot and recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11206366980930/k2311a062/6.2.08