Cast Away (2000)  » Movies  »
  • I have learned a lot of lessons and I'm sure other people who watched it agree that if you try and try, believe in God ,treasure the love you have and everything will be Ok
  • I love this movie because it shows all about life

• by aleluia

Cast away is about a man named Chuck Noland who was trapped in a island. He works for Fed Ex and he need to do some business to other place but suddenly while on the plane a terrible storm came and he was trapped in a island alone.

This movie made me realize that even if you are alone you need to fight for your survival.

I realize that

you will never know what will happen next so you better show your love to everyone.

I really admire Chuck because his loves for Kelly and family never fades.

It made me smile and realize that even if you are far from your family you always love and remember them.

This movie gave me a big slam on my face because it help me to understand the the ...

• real world.

I need to do everything for my family specially for my daughter.

Back to the movie Chuck survive for four years and learned to do everything on its own.

Finally,he found a way to go out of the island.

When he came home he found out that Kelly is married and has children.

He missed her but he’s ready to face the world again.

I have learned a lot of

lessons and I’m sure other people who watched it agree that if you try and try, believe in God ,treasure the love you have and everything will be Ok.

Facing the reality is painful and sometimes we want to give up but God will never give us problems if you do no know how to solve it.

I love this movie because it shows all about life.

Cast Away (2000)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11206366970930/k2311a062/6.2.08