Toyota Avanza 1.3 J 5-speed M/T  » Cars  »
  • When my mom was deciding to buy a new car, I thought all the while that she's interested with the Toyota Innova model
  • Now, this car is just so ideal because of the rising oil prices, I think if the efficiency of the Toyota Avanza prolongs, well the rising prices won't matter that much with us

• by teddy fernandez

When my mom was deciding to buy a new car, I thought all the while that she’s interested with the Toyota Innova model. Last December of 2007, I was surprised when I got home that we have a new Toyota Avanza 1.3 J. It’s a small AUV(Asian Utility Vehicle)type and it has the same

engines as with the Toyota Vios. The features of the car is not that impressive as it just loaded with the usual car features except for the driver’s SRS Airbag.

What impresses me with this car is the air condition and the comfort. Looks small from the outside but very spacious in the inside.

• Another good thing about this is car the fuel efficiency, I just don’t know if this is just a taste because this car is still new but, this car consumes less fuel. So I was thinking that my mom was quite practical in buying our new car.

Now, this car is just so ideal because of

the rising oil prices, I think if the efficiency of the Toyota Avanza prolongs, well the rising prices won’t matter that much with us. That’s why I appreciate the economic features that this car will be give you if you are just spending on the budget. Also this car is only available to Asian countries I guess.

-22
    nilo teves says :

i want to know that the exact fuel comsumtion per liter? help me pls thank you

Jules Li says :

It uses 8.6 liters per 100 km.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9206366900930/k2311a062/6.2.08