Betty Crocker Super Moist Party Rainbow Chip Cake Mix  » Recipes  »
  • I bought this cake mix mostly for my husband, he is a fan of white cakes like Angel Food
  • The picture of the cake on the box looked like something he might like, so I decided to give it a try

• by Lorianna
      I bought this cake mix mostly for my husband, he is a fan of white cakes like Angel Food. The picture of the cake on the box looked like something he might like, so I decided to give it a try.

As usual with cakes of this type, cooking it is very simple.

You will need 3 eggs, 1/3 cup of vegetable oil, and 1-1/4 cup of water.

All the ingredients and directions are provided on the box.

After you have blended ...

• the ingredients together, you pour the blend into a greased cooking pan and bake the cake at 350 degrees (the over should be pre-heated).

Cooking pans of different sizes will require slightly different baking time, which is all listed on the

box as well.

The cake turns out soft and moist, just like its name promises; of course, you would still need to add some kind of frosting.

The cake is white, with colored chips (pink, blue, green, and orange) evenly distributed in the dough.

Merlyn Atwell - Dick says :

I submitted a query. I am a 1st year student B.A. Hons. Business Management Student - Anglia University U.K. I have to do a Marketing project on a product. I decided to segment a product using the Betty Crooker Line. Is it possible that I can get some history of your org.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49150236691128/k2311a0215/2.15.06