Adobe Photoshop CS2  » Software  »
  • I have been using Photoshop for almost 3 years, and still I enjoy this software
  • Also there are features that can't be found on previous versions, although I know that there's a new version the Photoshop CS3, but I will stick with Photoshop CS2 because it is very useful for me and it doesn't eat much resources of my computer

• by teddy fernandez

If you are fond of editing images and making graphics you should start learning how to use Adobe Photoshop CS2. Although this is not the current version that is out on the market right now, but at least this the stable version of the Photoshop series. I have been using Photoshop for almost 3 years, and still I enjoy this software.

I got this software bundled with our computer before, but I started learning it when I was having my multimedia class in college.

Right now I am using this software for making graphics for web design. Photoshop gives you a lot of options on what you can do with an image or graphics, plus it allows you to make professionally edit images or graphics.

• I think this one of the most essential software in the multimedia arts right now. Plus, using the software is very easy and you can find tons of tutorials on the internet.

Right now I am using the Photoshop CS2 version, because I feel that this the ideal version for me to use. Like it can support most of the formats and

plug-ins for Photoshop softwares. Also there are features that can’t be found on previous versions, although I know that there’s a new version the Photoshop CS3, but I will stick with Photoshop CS2 because it is very useful for me and it doesn’t eat much resources of my computer. This also the reason why I call this version as the stable one.

Adobe Photoshop CS2
    praf kumar says :

How to remove cloth from the body???

Vital Expressions says :

Hello, there is not one simple technique to do this. You would need to take into consideration a variety of things, how much clothing you want to remove, how much of the body will be scene, and what you mean by inner body, do you mean organs, or skin?

So if you mean skin and it is simply a strap of a dress you are removing, this could be done using the clone tool, to clone the shoulder next to the strap, and this would remove the strap. If you wanted to remove a portion of the clothing to look like, say a shark bite, you would need to find an image of organs, and then create the illusion of the bite using a variety of techniques, multiple layers, ect.

Pxleyes is a website that has some pretty good tutorials on this, or just search the web looking for tutorials of this variety. Best of luck

prafull kumar says :

How to erase cloth see inner body?

nicholas nkhwazi says :

Technically you cant do that. Photoshop allows you to edit and enhance the image you already have. Removing clothes from a picture would mean you replaced them with some other picture of a naked person

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30206366890930/k2311a062/6.2.08