Kobe Bryant Los Angeles Lakers  » Sport  »
  • Before I don't like Kobe Bryant because he is too lazy in playing basketball
  • What I like about Kobe is his athleticism for the game of basketball

• by teddy fernandez

Before I don’t like Kobe Bryant because he is too lazy in playing basketball. I used to see him as player who would always want to be on the center of everything whenever he plays basketball. You could see him score 50% of the team’s total points per game and that is an obvious ball hog.

Now, well he really changed a

lot, he has been playing his A-game so far. He is sharing the ball with his teammates, helping some of his teammates to score more points as well, and what impresses me with Kobe right now is his passion to lead his team to win games. He is now playing more of team player compared to the way he plays before.

The way he ...

• is playing right now reminds me a type of a Michael Jordan kind of player. Although it will take more effort to be sub par with Michael Jordan, but at least right now Kobe is giving a shot to an opportunity of winning another NBA Championship.

What I like about Kobe is his athleticism for the game of basketball. His abilities and

skills has been so impressive this season, he managed to develop his ability of creating assists every game. This what I like about him right now, he’s become so mature and his focus is more on winning than making his stats go higher. That’s why I am giving him a big credit for the way he is playing right now in the NBA.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 35206366870930/k2311a062/6.2.08