Olay Total Effects
  • Now I am more confident to go out and not wear make-up or any concealer anymore because I am experiencing the best I could ever experience, a happier and younger-looking skin, only from Olay Total Effects

• by Maria Jennifer Lagat

Being a tennis player, I am exposed to the damaging ultra-violet rays of the sun everyday. I began to have age spots on my face and visible lines on my forehead and eye areas. It concerned me more when my face started to darken due to over-exposure to sunlight that everytime I go out, I need a concealer or make-up. I am so glad I found Olay Total Effects. In my experiences with other facial care products in the

market nowadays, only Olay Total Effects has given me an evident result. It has 7 anti-ageing benefits–just what I need for my prematurely ageing skin due to constant sun exposure.

I never thought I could be more satisfied with the product. In just one moisturizer, Olay Total Effects, provides my skin with line minimization formula by hydrating it for firmer skin appearance and reducing fine lines on my face, significantly on the eye areas.

...

• Usually after playing tennis and sweating off, my skin gets dry and dull but because of Olay Total effects which soothes dry skin, my face is now moisturized nourishly. The vitamins and anti-oxidants as components of Olay Total Effects help the skin seal moisture within; to minimize the appearance of pores, to enhance skin tone, and to exfoliate the skin gently in order to smoothen and even skin texture, by promoting cell regeneration to elliminate dry
        and dull skin. Its result is truly amazing. Aside from the health benefits I got,I was also able to save few bucks because buying Olay Total Effects is like buying many facial care products for just the price of one.

Now I am more confident to go out and not wear make-up or any concealer anymore because I am experiencing the best I could ever experience, a happier and younger-looking skin, only from Olay Total Effects.

Olay Total Effects

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206366850930/k2311a062/6.2.08