Bob’s Cafe  » Restaurants  »
Lacson Street, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines 6100
  • Well this is one of the places here in Bacolod City which I like to hang out
  • Even, some people whom I know are saying that Bob's Cafe doesn't differ that much with Starbucks
  • I recommend this place if ever you get to visit the City of Smiles

• by teddy fernandez

Well this is one of the places here in Bacolod City which I like to hang out. The place is elegant and relaxing, plus the service is very good. After classes some friends and of course me would usually go this place to have some coffee or sometimes we try the different kinds of gourmet that they offer. Their pastries are fantastic, especially their brownies which is very tasty. I also like

their pastas, the Spaghetti ala Puttanesca, the Fettuccine Alfredo, and the Spaghetti ala Carbonara. They also served a variety of hot and cold coffees, and they also have a deli shop which sells different kinds of deli products like cheese, pepperoni, salami, ham, wines and a lot more.

Last year I went to the Cebu Province for our field trip, I happen to go to Starbucks Cafe on two of their branches in Cebu, one is ...

• at SM Super mall and the other was in Ayala Center in Cebu. I had a coffee and croissant, and what went inside my mind while having a break at Starbucks was that the they don’t differ that much with Bob’s Cafe here in Bacolod City.

Even, some people whom I know are saying that Bob’s Cafe doesn’t differ that much with Starbucks. Although I may say that Bob’s Cafe followed the style of Starbucks,

but the only difference is, Bob’s Cafe offer more variety of Pastries and Gourmet to their customers. This is why I like to hang out at Bob’s Cafe, because I have many options that I can choose and I am sure that the taste would satisfy me. I recommend this place if ever you get to visit the City of Smiles. I will guarantee you of your satisfaction once you get to visit this place.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7106366830430/k2311a061/6.1.08