Globe Telecom  » General services  »
  • In my case, I never encounter such problem, although just as last week I though there's problem with their signal but after checking my phone, I found out that the problem is with my cellphone

• by teddy fernandez

This the second largest Telecommunication company in the Philippines right now. They have millions of Filipino subscribers on both national and international regions of the world. They offer a variety of cellular services. Like in my case, I use their prepaid cellular service. You don’t have to pay monthly bills

because you only need a prepaid card. I have been using the services of Globe ever since the verge of the cellular phones here in the Philippines.

In terms of using their service, I never had any problems. The signal strength is very good in places which I have been to in the province. I seldom use the call service because here in the Philippines only a few subscriber uses the call service, most of them are from the business industry or in the professional level. So I am using their text messaging service or the SMS service of Globe Telecom. Their ...

• Globe Telecom
      text service have the same rates with other Cellular service provider, but the difference is the reliability of using their service. Some of my friends are using other Cellular service providers and I’ve heard them complaining with the signal or sometimes with the their prepaid balances are being handled.

In my case,

I never encounter such problem, although just as last week I though there’s problem with their signal but after checking my phone, I found out that the problem is with my cellphone. That’s why I never used other Cellular service providers because with Globe I am confident of using their Call and Text service.

Globe Telecom
al holloway says :

for several days I have been unable to connect with a cell phone in Zambales province. Is there a circuit problem currently for Zambales? Thank you, Al Holloway

MEV says :

Hi Al,

Try to contact their Globe Customer Service Phone number 027301000

You can also contact the following 24-Customer Care Hotline Number
032 410-8888 Visayas and Mindanao

nonel noel says :

why when im using globe tatoo. when i sending txt abroad using text wise its cost 7peso instead of 5peso. thanx for being inform ne.

M says :

Hi Noel,

They have already increase their SMS rates for international txt.

eugene says :

re : In my case, I never encounter such problem, although just as last week I though there’s problem with their signal but after checking my phone, I found out that the problem is with my cellphone
am very disappointed this carrier a poor network only 0.0kb in my 4g device and a horribel experience stuck me up my battery always empty no acces any site. more often stole your data or load even you dont use it.
dislike:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25106366820430/k2311a061/6.1.08