Regal Cinema  » Theatre  »
9525 Phillips Highway Jacksonville, Florida
  • I highly recommend anyone to visit Regal Cinema for a fun experience

• by Virgo71

I had a wonderful time over the past weekend at Regal Cinema here in Jacksonville, Florida. I always enjoy going to Regal Cinema viewing the latest movies and this weekend was no exception. The staff is very friendly and courteous. The gentlemen that was working at the cash register asked me how my day went and informed me that

I would enjoy the movie. He also thanked me for coming and asked me to come again. Quality customer service cannot get any better than that!

The quality customer service treatment was also given to me at the concession stand. I did not get any attitude when I asked for my popcorn to be filled half way so that I ...

• can that my butter can reach the bottom of the bag. The patron then filled up the rest of the bag with fresh popcorn and I poured butter on the top.

I am pretty big when it comes down to using the facilities within an establishment. The restroom was clean and is located near the screen room.

I really have

a difficult time enjoying the movie when there are people talking throughout the movie. I have never experienced this at Regal Cinema. The crowd is pretty mature and laid back. This is a big plus as you might misunderstand a significant part of the movie due to someone being rude.

I highly recommend anyone to visit Regal Cinema for a fun experience!

Brandy says :

The other day, I finally went to see Batman. I bought my ticket on the outside kiosk. When I went in the ticket taker wanted to check my bag. There was no way I was going to let her go through my bag. I understand that the past weeks there has been some unfortunate events, in which I was personally saddened and even cried. The girl said that it was Regals new policy. At which, I looked for a new posted policy, there was none. A management figure came over (to what I felt, was to intimidate)and said that it is required now like going to the airport. Well, the airport, is an agency of the US Department of Homeland Security not the movie theater ticket girl. None of the previous suspects have been women and yet women, such as myself are being targeted. I feel that Regal,(who I have been loyal too) is over stepping its bounds. I felt completely violated. If Regal is using this opportunity to seek out danger put in a metal detector, or are they just worried that someone might be sneaking in M M’s into their movie theatre?

darren says :

What kind of bag was it? I bet they were checking for food or drinks being snuck in the theater. I been to a Regal recently and they did not check my wifes duffle bag. It would always be a good idea to speak to the manager in a situation like this too.

brandy says :

It wasn’t a duffle bag, it was my purse and it was the manager

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 32106366530330/k2311a061/6.1.08