Jason organic hand and body lotion
  • It is a bit greasy, though, so I recommend not using it right before driving or opening a jar (hehehe)
  • I like to use it at night because it is a bit heavy and I prefer a lighter moisturizer during the day, especially if its hot outside

• by Lilklee

I recently purchased Jason (”pure, natural, and organic”) Chamomile Hand and Body Therapy lotion from Whole Foods. I chose it because it seemed mild, with natural ingredients and a decent price (around $6 for 8 oz. ).

It boasts a “rich anti-aging formula” and more. For more info, the company has a website at www.

jason-natural. com.

Anyway, I just

needed a decent hand and body moisturizer. Oh, by the way, it does state on the front that it is 70% organic, so it’s not fully organic, although it is fully vegetarian and they do not test on animals.

As for the lotion itself, the consistency is great. It is a bit thick and leaves my skin ...

• feeling really, really smooth and moisturized.

It is a bit greasy, though, so I recommend not using it right before driving or opening a jar (hehehe). I like to use it at night because it is a bit heavy and I prefer a lighter moisturizer during the day, especially if its hot outside.

The only thing I

really dislike about the lotion is the scent (another reason I don’t use it during the day). It is supposedly chamomile scented but it smells a little funky.

I can’t really describe it but, it almost smells like play-dough. At any rate, I can’t say it has a nice scent but its not bad enough for me to quit using it.

quick note by anonymous :

I also use Jason lotion. I have tried almost all of them. I paid a little more. The Jason lotion, my favorite because of the ingredients. It is not that expensive. Over the winter months I use a bit more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31106366490330/k2311a061/6.1.08