P. F. Chang’s Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Streets of Tanasbourne, Beaverton, Oregon
  • I have never been disappointed with the restaurant and the Tanasbourne location held up to my standards for the restaurant
  • It's not cheap but, the food alone is worth the price in my opinion
  • The only downsides were that the waiting area was a bit small so I recommend reservations if you're planning to eat around 6-7pm

• by Lilklee

P. F. Chang’s Chinese Bistro is a great restaurant.

I have been to several but, most recently, ate at the Streets of Tanasbourne Shopping Centre location in Beaverton, Oregon. I have never been disappointed with the restaurant and the Tanasbourne location held up to my standards for the restaurant.

The

staff was very nice and prompt. The decor is beautiful and relaxing, although it was pretty dark inside (this creates a nice mood, however).

We ordered and ate “family style,” all sharing and choosing between different large dishes. The food was absolutely delicious.

I especially loved the mongolian beef and ...

• the curry vegetables. They have a great selection of food, including many vegetarian options.

The vegetarian lettuce wraps were superb. They even have a decent selection of desserts.

It’s not cheap but, the food alone is worth the price in my opinion. The only downsides were that the waiting area

was a bit small so I recommend reservations if you’re planning to eat around 6-7pm.

Also, it was a bit loud as the restaurant is really just one large, open room. It would still be a good place for an intimate meal though.

In short, Go. You won’t be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7106366480330/k2311a061/6.1.08