Vitress Hair Cuticle Coat  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • For the reason that I found the product to be expensive, I thought it will be very helpful for me and impressive results will be seen for a short period of time

• by aeczraln04

I wonder why Vitress Hair Cuticle Coat is very pricey even it doesn’t make any differences when I apply it on my hair. It is stated that the product can help my hair smooth, silky and shiny but I can sense that I’m just wasting my time and money for it.

On my first usage, I don’t really expect the visible result of

the product because it is my first time to use this thing.

For the reason that I found the product to be expensive, I thought it will be very helpful for me and impressive results will be seen for a short period of time.

I don’t have dull hair indeed and I am blessed to have long, straight and black hair.

I only ...

• want to use Vitress Hair Cuticle Coat for maintenance so I won’t spend much in the salons.

After consuming several bottles of Vitress Hair Cuticle Coat, still, I haven’t seen any differences although it doesn’t make any bad reactions on my hair.

I expect even for a little shine on my hair but there is no any probable result I can say that

/> Vitress Hair Cuticle Coat works.

I haven’t seen any T.

V.

commercials about Vitress Hair Cuticle Coat or even leaflets, billboards or in any form of advertising campaign.

I will not believe them if they will say that they use high-graded expensive ingredients on their product, too.

If Vitress Hair Cuticle Coat doesn’t stand for its hair solutions, I may say that it is not a helpful product.

Vitress Hair Cuticle Coat
    yanne fano says :

what are the ingredients of vitress hair cuticle coat that makes it effective to use?

John says :

It uses Thermo-Shield Complex. This is what creates the coat that shields the hair.

Galega says :

Here is the list of ingredients of Vitress Hair Cuticle Coat:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimithicone, Cycloletrasiloxane, isohexadecane and fragrance

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31106366470330/k2311a061/6.1.08