QANTAS International Airlines  » Airlines  »
1.5
  • The first time I thought I'd just had bad luck, the second time just really annoyed me
  • Other people I've spoken to have had the same problem with this airline
  • Although with QANTAS the economy prices are pretty good there are just too many cons vs pros for me to consider flying with them again
  • I've you are a nervous flyer QANTAS might not be the best option for you

• by ElegantSnake

I’ve flown international using QANTAS twice during the past year. Both times I’ve experienced significant delays, having been held up for 5-8 hours. The first time I thought I’d just had bad luck, the second time just really annoyed me. Other people I’ve spoken to have had the same problem with this

airline. Next time I think I’ll try Emirates. Although with QANTAS the economy prices are pretty good there are just too many cons vs pros for me to consider flying with them again. What I’ve found with QANTAS:

-The staff are polite, I certainly cannot say they’ve ever been rude, yet they are ...

• rather…frosty, and don’t go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. I’ve you are a nervous flyer QANTAS might not be the best option for you.

-They do have some good entertainment. All the movies were the best rating new releases, and there’s a nice selection. The music is pretty good

too.

-The plane was NOT clean. I put my elbow down on the armrest - straight into some chewed bubblegum. Nasty.

-Poor food selection. I do not eat seafood, and 2 out of 3 choices for a meal were seafood. The meat dish I ordered was full of gristle (bad quality), and tasted rather stale.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40106366400330/k2311a061/6.1.08