Target Brand Diapers
  • I thought i would check the diapers at Target to see how much they were
  • We were currently using Walmart brand or Luvs diapers which i bought for around 6 to 10 dollars and got about 40 to 60 diapers per pack
  • I prefer the box because it involves less trips to the store
  • I recommend these diapers to new parents and family members that i know are expecting

• by sonie23

I absolutely love Target Brand diapers. I was first introduced to them when i was shopping at Target with my husband.

Our daughter was in a size 2 diaper and we had ran out.

I thought i would check the diapers at Target to see how much they were.

We were currently using Walmart brand or Luvs diapers

which i bought for around 6 to 10 dollars and got about 40 to 60 diapers per pack.

The Target brand diapers ranged from 6 to 13 but you got 60 to over one hundred diapers per pack.

i was amazed! I bought a small pack to test them out and loved them! My daughter has sensitive skin ...

• and they did not bother her at all.

They were cute and she has not once had a leaky diaper and she is now in a size 5.

The diapers can be bought in a small package or large and even in a box(bulk).

I prefer the box because it involves less trips to the store.

Even now

when she is in a size 5 i still get more diapers for my money than with the other brands.

I recommend these diapers to new parents and family members that i know are expecting.

I only wish a Target had been in the area so i could have used them for my first daughter now age 9.

Target Brand Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54106366370330/k2311a061/6.1.08