Barack Obama  » Local news  »
  • He has attracted unfortunately both of these groups there fore he has done what he set out to do
  • I don't think the hard working blue collar voter has bought this hook,line and sinker
  • It is just be on my understanding how any thinking voter would even consider taking a change of placing a muslin at heart in the oval office
  • He is to be a man of God and if you refer back to how the true men of God spoke to a problem it was done in brotherly love
  • With that said we the people must educate ourself and vote for the best possibly candidate

• by Coolguy

All of you think for your selfs,I’m careful to jump into this think tank,seeing your very savvy. Barack Obama indeed is a very scary candidate and I wish the under thirty group and the black voter would truly do research on Obama. Obama is coming off as being a black man to gain the black vote. And he is coming off a cool dude to attack the younger voters. He has attracted unfortunately both of these groups there fore he has done what he set out to do. Christian parents do not subject their little treasures to the root of bitterness in the home or the church. Teaching children to hate their country is a thing done by radical muslins,Mr& Mrs Obama have taken the lower road in training their two daughters. God,plainly tells us in his world there will be wars and rumors of war. The wars recorded in this world are pale compared to the wars this world will indeed see before the end of worlds history.

Memorial day I watched some coverage on our troops presently stationed in Iraq. Five coaches had been in Iraq visiting with our troops,they had just returned home from Iraq. They all five reported the troops had a united message they ask these five coaches to take back home with them. The message was to be giving to George W. Bush thanking him for supporting the troops. I realize some American people resent the present administration for what they call a failed policy. Over and over our troops have send messages asking the American people to stand behind our president. War is what it is and in all wars I do believe people on both sides have made mistakes,even grave mistakes.

I do not think it would be wise to throw the baby out with the bath water. Barack Obama as we know is not a full blooded black person. He was not raised in underprivileged conditions but claims he can relate to the hard working blue

collar American. I don’t think the hard working blue collar voter has bought this hook,line and sinker. As “The Last Wolf pointed out Barack Obama would be our very first Arabic president. We would have a president that top officials of Hamas and the chief adviser of the Gaza strip approves of. Seems odd to me radical muslins wants to assassinated the present people in office openly hating their guts. So I take it Barack Obama beings he is favored by terrorist groups will not have that hate hanging over his head if he is elected president of the United States.

As if Obama is going to change terrorist and radial muslins minds. The people in the middle east have been killing each other for 4,000 years,no matter who is in office this will not change in our lifetime. It is just be on my understanding how any thinking voter would even consider taking a change of placing a muslin at heart in the oval office. Obama can side step or he and his wife can two step but for many people they have to many connects to people that only want to blow Americans up. Had Obama been honest and a American I could trust I would had voted for him if he was poke a dot. The thought that Jeremiah Wright is just preaching how it is, truly is a grave mistake. He is to be a man of God and if you refer back to how the true men of God spoke to a problem it was done in “brotherly love”. Jeremiah Wright is preaching from the root of bitterness which only serve to spread bitterness and hate.

I heard Jeremiah Wright speaking bad about rich people and white people in one of his sermons. Jeremiah Wright talks down white rich people but dose he really dislike them as much as he preaches against them? He don’t seem to have real dislike for rich white people beings he had his multi million ...

• dollar house build in an exclusive white neighborhood. Wright like the rich white people parks his very shiny expensive automobiles in a nice fancy garage at night. I have no clue to how Jeremiah Wright became so wealthy after all his inter city church in Chicago is made up mostly of middle class poorer people. Of course he has had Obama a member for twenty years and Oprah gave some of her dollars to the Trinity church the few years she attended. Jeremiah Wright,can only serve one master either God or man,he can not serve both expecting good results,in the end. As I said before Obama has far to many negatives to become the president of the United States. I will vote for John McCain because I can trust he is a true blue American that would give his very life for his country.

John McCain son is presently serving in Iraq and his other son is serving his country in the Navy. John McCain would not ask another’s son or daughter to serve their country and not his own flesh and blood. I do believe this speaks volumes about who John McCain really is. I hear the talk he is only an extension of George W. Bush. John McCain records prove the many times he has went up against George W. Bush. McCain has stood with both democrats and republicans on so many different things over the years.

I’m not saying he is 100% but I do believe John McCain will stand up for American and fight to keep her safe when he has to. Like Bush he will not be a president that puts his tail between his legs and runs. John McCain understands foreign policy and he will talk with other leaders if certain conditions are meet,I believe this is the wise course of action. I really think far as Iran it is only a matter of time American will knocking at their front door. Thinking Russian and China is the mad

man if Iran’s buddies we may get beat with an ugly stick. My concern is for the people of Iran same as with us we can not stop our government from waring on another country. Perhaps this actually makes us all sitting ducks,and prayer is our only hope and safety. We that will must remember not to forget it is God that is in control of this world.

God,in his word has made very plain he will come to seek them that seek to destroy the world. The leaders of nations will not be the ones who destroy this world,God reserves that for him alone. With that said we the people must educate ourself and vote for the best possibly candidate. The democrat party has sure let Hillary Clinton down,It seems them behind the party do not want to see a Clinton in office. Sad, the democrat party may be so blinded by Satan they will actually try to put in office a person wearing a mask if taken off it would be Satan himself,so to speak. Hillary Clinton is the right choose for the democrats but it appears she can not beat Obama because she has been railroaded by the heads of the party and the super delegates. Democrat women by the millions would need to cast their vote for Hillary Clinton. Clinton is letting it be known through Bill Clinton she is being pushed around and picked on by Obama’s camp.

It is not over until all has voted so we will just have to wait a little long to see who will be running against McCain. If it should be Hillary Clinton I’m sure John McCain would have a bigger fight then he would have with Obama,beings Obama is running on hope,and even gets counties mixed up in his speech’s. If false promises and hope can beat John McCain,Barack Obama has it in the bag…then we all can turn around and kiss our butts good bye. Why Obama? the Million Dollar Question.

Barack Obama

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 36106366360330/k2311a061/6.1.08