turkishclass.com - Learn Turkish Online Easily  » Education  »
  • I found the site http://www. turkishclass

• by Jaqui

I have been searching hi and lo for an online site that would best help me learn turkish fast and easily. I hate learning a new language, it makes me feel helpless and frustrated if i can’t get anything in my head. At Last! I found the site http://www.turkishclass.com via google and as i browse through the site, i found

my self reading every lesson, and spending so much time in it.

I found out there is a forum for requested translations, if you need them fast. It would have been better if people in there (registered members) would be more polite and helpful to new members. For most who have asked for help, most members are sarcastic and ...

• would tend to say bad and hurtful things to the Turkish People. I hope this would be addressed soon as it might drive people away from the site.

Having said that, i would stick to the lesson pages and would most probably just refrain from entering the forums. The site would be much better if they can give and provide

audio lessons too. I find it easier to remember things i am trying to learn if i have it over and over in my head and ears, im sure others would appreciate that too.

Overall, this is a good site to start you with the basics of what you need to know to learn the language. Its worth a visit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50106366320330/k2311a061/6.1.08