Conair Quick Gems  » Other  »
  • Normally they can cost up to twenty dollars

• by mbowie

Shortly after last Christmas I was shopping at Walgreens and found the Conair Quick Gems on sale. I believe it was about ten dollars. Normally they can cost up to twenty dollars. I knew my daughter would absolutely love it.

So, I went ahead and got it. I kept it and used it as a reward for good school work.

We really like the Quick Gems.

It is a handheld battery

powered device that attaches small gems to hair. All I have to do is gather a small group of my daughter’s hair and lay it in a grove in the Quick Gems machine. I press a button and the machine attaches the gem to her hair and that’s it.

Her hair does not get tangled in the machine at all. The gems are two gems attached together by a small spring.

• The spring is what connects the gems to the hair.

To remove the gems from my daughter’s hair, I just pull them on out. Every once in a while the gems might be more difficult to remove. All I have to do is stretch the spring on the gems and it comes right out of her hair.

It is very easy and quick to apply the sparkly gems. I have even

been able to put the gems in hair that is already braided. My daughter loves anything that has sparkle.

These have been easy and fun to use. I really like the easy part. It is also very easy to put the gems back in the machine.

I just slide them into place. Replacement gems are available and cost me around ten dollars. I try to be careful and not loose the gems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123105366281231/k2311a0531/5.31.08