Ultra Palmolive Oxy Plus dish detergent  » Housewares  »

• by Melissa Glenn

I keep seeing products saying ‘oxy plus’ and I recently bought Ultra Palmolive Oxy Plus dish detergent in Alpine purity scent. The clerk at the supermarket said that oxy plus meant that when the suds from the dish washing liquid hit the water, they mingled with the oxygen in the room to help lift stains off dishes faster than normal detergent. I guess you could

call this high tech dish washing liquid!

Ultra Palmolive is not cheap; this 625ml bottle cost $3.99CDN and that was with a dollar off. When I used it the first time, I did notice I only needed about the size of a dime to quickly get the grime off all my dishes, even the plates with the egg stuck on that had been left since breakfast.

I ...

• really like this dish detergent; it works really well and is really gentle on china and delicate dishes. Even better, when I wash glasses, this dish detergent leaves no residue and requires very little rinsing to get rid of the soap suds. I got a month worth of dishes washed with one bottle of Ultra Palmolive Oxy plus so it was defiantly value for
        money.

The only thing I didn’t like about this product was the Alpine purity scent. The smell was quite strong when I first added the dishwashing liquid to the sink although it did quickly vanish, and it never lingered on the dishes. All in all though, this product manufactured by Colgate-Palmolive is defiantly a winner, and it was gentle on my hands, like all Palmolive products!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533105366211231/k2311a0531/5.31.08