Sunsilk De-Frizz Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Who could resist buying a bottle of Sunsilk De-Frizz Shampoo, I know I certainly couldn't especially after seeing all those great television commercials
  • Even better, I received a one dollar coupon in the mail, so I bought this 355ml bottle of shampoo for just $2.99CDN at from my local supermarket

• by Melissa Glenn

Who could resist buying a bottle of Sunsilk De-Frizz Shampoo, I know I certainly couldn’t especially after seeing all those great television commercials. Even better, I received a one dollar coupon in the mail, so I bought this 355ml bottle of shampoo for just $2.99CDN at from my local supermarket.

I have curly hair that frizzes, and requires quite a bit of maintenance and being a serial shampoo and conditioner buyer

I went to use this shampoo with an open mind. After all if it didn’t work I hadn’t spent too much money, but I did hope my curls would look as good as the model’s on the front of the green shampoo bottle.

Interestingly enough, the shampoo was the same shade of green as the bottle it came in; somewhere between lime and grass green. It felt quite thin in my ...

• hand, but defiantly not greasy so I felt hope that this shampoo didn’t contain too many additives that weigh my curls down. Looking at this shampoo it looked and smelt faintly familiar, it reminded me of a product I used years ago which was Pert 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner.

This shampoo is really amazing. It suds up well, but not too well as that is a sign that a

product contains too much soap. It has a crisp clean fragrance that reminds me fresh cut grass in the spring. Even better, this shampoo does do what it says it does, which is ‘de-frizz’. My curls haven’t been frizzy since I started using Sunsilk De-Frizz shampoo and I will defiantly keep on buying it. This product is a winner. Sunsilk is made and distributed by Unilever Canada Inc.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313105366201231/k2311a0531/5.31.08