Pantene Pro-V Conditioner Smooth & Sleek
  • I bought this Pantene Conditioner by accident, as I usually buy the one formulated for curly hair which I have
  • This bottle of conditioner in a 118ml bottle stated it was designed to smooth straight or wavy hair, so the first time I used it I just hoped for the best

• by Melissa Glenn

I bought this Pantene Conditioner by accident, as I usually buy the one formulated for curly hair which I have. This bottle of conditioner in a 118ml bottle stated it was designed to smooth straight or wavy hair, so the first time I used it I just hoped for the best.

This Pantene product actually came in a small bottle than normal, somewhere between their standard

size and a sampler bottle. What I really liked about the packaging was that this conditioner rests on the top so when I open the top it is easy to get the product out without shaking the bottle. When I used it the first time I was greeted by Pantene’s standard white coloured product that felt cool in my hand and not greasy like other ...

Dianna says :

hey, ive heard that when you use conditionners, you are sopposed to dry your hair after shampooing, then aply conditionner. but on the bottle of pro v conditioner, it says to aplly to wet hair. i was woundering about the proper way to use panteen conditionner.

Galega says :

Actually, it can be used in both ways. You can apply conditioner on dry hair, or even on wet hair. Majority of users do it on wet hair. Both ways are considered equally effective.

You can use it in a way that suits you better.

Antu says :

does pantene prov conditioner smooth and sleek straighten hair for people with wavy close to ear length hair cause i want to test it before i go to extra straight cause i want my hair silky not completely straight im emo though so im using these shampoos and conditioners for a new spikey and straight hairstyle so which of these 2 products are best for emo people.

Galega says :

No. It won’t straighten your hair. There are many cosmetic products that are supposed to straighten hair, you can use them. Or, better you can consult a hair expert to know about the most suitable option for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313105366191231/k2311a0531/5.31.08