Olay Replenishing Night Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was beginning to wake up with dry skin, and I suspected it was due to our forced air heating system we have in the winter so I bought Olay Replenishing Night Cream
  • One of the things I noticed right away about this Olay product was that it didn't say Oil of Olay on the front of the small white box with the black top, which I thought was a bit odd
  • When I got this night cream home, I noticed the gold symbol on the front of the Olay box and realized that for $7.99CDN I had got a sweet deal

• by Melissa Glenn

I was beginning to wake up with dry skin, and I suspected it was due to our forced air heating system we have in the winter so I bought Olay Replenishing Night Cream. One of the things I noticed right away about this Olay product was that it didn’t say Oil of Olay on the front of the small white

box with the black top, which I thought was a bit odd.

When I got this night cream home, I noticed the gold symbol on the front of the Olay box and realized that for $7.99CDN I had got a sweet deal. The gold symbol on any Olay package means that it is part of their ‘replenishing’ line and it is usually more expensive than this. I had bought other Olay products in the past from their ‘replenishing line’ but never the night cream.

The directions on this night cream said to use each night over my face and neck to improve firmness and elasticity. When I opened the black topped 60ml jar of Olay I just had to smile. Here was ...

• Olay Replenishing Night Cream
      the pink night cream my grandmother had used as a child. The faint soapy smell and rich pink texture of the Olay cream sent me into a state of nostalgia. Plus, I remember how well my grandmother’s skin use to look even into her eighties, no wonder Olay has reached generations of women!

This night cream did indeed take the dryness

out of my facial skin. After about a month of using it faithfully each night I noticed not only was my jaw line more contoured, but my skin had a lovely rosy glow. Olay is on to a real winner with this replenishing night cream, it isn’t heavy on my skin, it absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residual and it really works!

rohini says :

I have oily skin…Can I use olay night cream

Galega says :

It is suitable for all type of skins - combination, oily and dry, among others. Having oily skin, you can definitely use this night cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313105366171231/k2311a0531/5.31.08