Highway to hell by Ac/dc
  • My favorite part is where it says my friends are going to be there too which is like totally true cause we are all there and we are all on the highway to hell because we are all in high school
  • Also just by chance we are all in the same grade which to me is funny

• by sadonna

Highway to hell by Ac/dc is a song both of my friends like and so far I can see why. I’ve heard this song like a hundred times cause it’s a classic and that is all my two friends are into which is classic rock.

This song has an awesome beat

and the lyrics to it are like wow! My favorite part is where it says my friends are going to be there too which is like totally true cause we are all there and we are all on the highway to hell because we are all in high school.

Just by ...

• chance and high school is like the total highway to hell in it’s own sense.

Also just by chance we are all in the same grade which to me is funny.

This song has grown to be one of my favorites cause of my friends and if it weren’t for them

I would have probably not even gotten to like this song like I do now.

This song is three minutes and twenty eight seconds long and you can find the song on Ac/dc’s cd Highway to hell.

The genre for this song is hard rock which like doesn’t surprise me at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 143105366141231/k2311a0531/5.31.08