Runs House  » TV  »
  • I like how they show the family all together
  • I think a lot of young kids could relate to the younger kids in the family and adults or parents could relate to the parents in the show
  • I even showed my mother the show one day and she enjoyed watching it

• by Brooke

My cousin told me about this television show on mtv, that I should watch it. As soon as I started watching it I liked it.

I like how they show the family all together.

How they show how they have problems but yet stick as a family and work it out.

There’s also always something small

that makes me laugh, most of the the time it is run who makes me laugh.

I like all the family in the show and I think its the best reality tv show out there.

They keep it real and I honestly don’t think it is for publicity or anything like a lot of the other ...

• reality shows on today.

The family also has problems that most people do unlike other television shows about families who are running around crazy.

Not saying the family has problems, but what family doesn’t.

I always enjoy watching the show because they stick together and are funny, and entertaining to watch.

They always figure out what

to do.

I think a lot of young kids could relate to the younger kids in the family and adults or parents could relate to the parents in the show.

If you haven’t seen it you haven’t seen the show yet you should watch it.

I even showed my mother the show one day and she enjoyed watching it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103105366081231/k2311a0531/5.31.08