The Wedding Singer movie  » Movies  »
  • A great film that I would recommend to everyone is The Wedding Singer
  • In my opinion the film is brilliantly funny and is also romantic, the film for me is very easy to watch, and my husband and I have watched it loads of times and still find it very funny
  • I love the seen on the airplane towards the end of the film with Billy Idol

• by Lyndsey

A great film that I would recommend to everyone is The Wedding Singer. The film stars Adam Sandler, (also of 50 First Dates and Big Daddy) and Drew Barrymore, (also of E.T, 50 First Dates and Never Been Kissed). Adam Sandler plays a character called Robbie Hart who

is a wedding singer, Drew Barrymore plays a character call Julia who waitresses at weddings. They are both engaged to other people when they first meet but after spending plenty of time together they soon fall in love.

In my opinion the film is brilliantly funny and is also romantic,

• the film for me is very easy to watch, and my husband and I have watched it loads of times and still find it very funny. I love the seen on the airplane towards the end of the film with Billy Idol.

The film also stars, Christine Taylor, Steve Buscemi and

Billy Idol. The music from the film is also very good with songs by, Culture Club, The Police, Elvis Costello, Billy Idol, David Bowie and more. I have even bought the soundtrack because I liked the songs that much.

The film has a 12 rating and is about ninety seven minutes long

The Wedding Singer movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113105365991231/k2311a0531/5.31.08