Wienerschnitzel Mini Corn Dogs 4 Pak  » Food  »
  • I think these Mini Corn Dogs make a cool snack when you want to go out and just relax
  • The best part of it all, is that these things are not very expensive

• by MysticPen

So recently I went out to get the Wienerschnitzel Mini Corn Dogs 4 Pak. I gotta say these Mini Corn Dogs are pretty cool. They are very tiny and look cute.

But they taste even better. I really liked the look and shape of these little things.

They are

tiny and round and they have a very good flavor. They taste just like a regular corn dog, but they are much easier to eat.

The Mini Corn Dogs are ideal for kids to eat. They are smaller and easier to chew than a regular size corn dog.

But adults can also enjoy this great product, Adults can enjoy them because they are fun to eat. I think these Mini Corn Dogs make a cool snack when you want to go out and just relax.

These are some really cool things to eat, and I must say they ...

• Wienerschnitzel Mini Corn Dogs 4 Pak
      are a lot of fun. If you want to buy something that is not so filling at Wienerschnitzel, then I would say go with the Mini Corn Dogs.

The best part of it all, is that these things are not very expensive. In fact they are pretty cheap to

say the least.

I must say, that I really do enjoy eating these great Mini Corn Dogs.

So if you want to find a smaller snack to feed small children or you just want something fun to eat, go with the new Mini Corn Dogs at Wienerschnitzel.

They are do die for!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273105365831131/k2311a0531/5.31.08