Dove Proage Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think this shampoo would be good for people who have thin and damaged hair
  • Usually I love all Dove products, I just don't think this one was for me
  • I prefer other dove shampoo than this one or another shampoo altogether

• by Brooke

This shampoo made my hair full of volume and bounce but the next day my hair was oily early in the morning. So if you tend to get oily hair then I would stay away from this shampoo.

It also tended to make my

hair look like a frizz ball.

My hair is already thick so it didn’t really look good being any more thick.

I think this shampoo would be good for people who have thin and damaged hair.

Usually I love all Dove products, I just don’t think this one was for me.

I do have to watch which shampoos I use because my hair is so oily.

The constituency of the shampoo was just right.

It had a good smell to it but it could have been stronger, you ...

• Dove Proage Shampoo
      could barely smell it.

It does lather up really good and feel good on your hair.

It made my hair really thick and bouncy so I think it would work wonderfully for someone with thin hair.

It made mine to thick and just not

look right.

I think that this is probably a really good shampoo just not for my type of hair.

The day I used it may hair looked ok but it could have looked a lot better.

I prefer other dove shampoo than this one or another shampoo altogether.

maddie says :

re : I prefer other dove shampoo than this one or another shampoo altogether
I think dove is good for damaged hair because I use it on my hair and it has really helped my hair a lot so I give does a 10/10

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313105365801131/k2311a0531/5.31.08