Wienerschnitzel Root Beer Float  » Food  »
  • I think they made the Root Beer Float pretty good

• by MysticPen

I used a coupon I got in the mail to buy a Wienerschnitzel Root Beer Float. The Root Beer Float was very good and very cool.

The best part about it is the price.

With the coupon I got the Root Beer Float for only 99 cents, which is rare in this day in day.

They say I

dollar can’t buy anything these days, But I guess they were proven wrong by this new Root Beer Float at Wienerschnitzel.

I think they made the Root Beer Float pretty good.

The ice cream and nice and cold, and the root beer was very sweet and refreshing.

This is such a great drink when it’s hot, I was ...

• so hot and dehydrated the day I tried this Root Beer Float.

And it cooled me down and refreshed me in the nick of time.

I was very happy with the great flavor and taste of this root beer float.

If you need something to cool you down, and you like ice cream, then check out the new

Root Beer Float at your local Wienerschnitzel today.

if you like and enjoy Root Beer Floats then you will love the one they serve at Wienerschnitzel.

Also if you use the coupon to buy it, you will get it for only 99 cents, which is a very good deal.

The Wienerschnitzel Root Beer Float really hits the spot during the summer season.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273105365791131/k2311a0531/5.31.08