SouthWestern Crush Burger from Bakers Sqaure
5475 Thornton Ave Newark, CA 94560

• by MysticPen

I just tried the new SouthWestern Crush Burger from Baker’s Square in Newark CA and I must say this burger is good it’s very good. I didn’t believe the hype at first, I was not expecting this burger to be this good.

I was actually impressed.

The SouthWestern Crush Burger has a very good flavor, and is of a very high

quality.

I think that this burger is just awesome, and I really must say I enjoyed every bite of it.

I was very amazed and surprised at how good the meat actually tasted in this SouthWestern Crush Burger.

I also love pepper jack cheese, and this burger is loaded with them! So I was a pretty happy customer when I started to ...

• eat this great burger.

The Chipotle mayo gave the burger a very tasty and zesty flavor that I just loved so much.

I must say that I really enjoyed this very good burger.

I also really liked the way they made the burger, and I liked how my burger was still nice a warm when I it got to the table.

At

other burger joints, my burgers have been kind of cold by the time I got them, so I was pleasantly surprised when this burger tasted great.

The chipotle bun they served my SouthWestern Crush Burger was also finger licking good.

I enjoyed every bite of this SouthWestern Crush Burger, and it well worth the money spent on it.

Go get on at Baker’s Square today!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273105365751131/k2311a0531/5.31.08