Wonder Woman - The Complete First Season  » Movies  »
  • Yes, it is true and please do not laugh for I love this show pretty much while it was broadcast on the TV channels a couple years back
  • The best part is no matter how I already know the plots, I still do not get bored at all, because the storyline has a special place in my heart
  • Another thing would be around the same time, I think the humor part

• by eryana09

I have a complete first season DVD of The Wonder Woman. Yes, it is true and please do not laugh for I love this show pretty much while it was broadcast on the TV channels a couple years back.

It is especially fun to watch this DVD with my group of colleagues over the weekend when I invited

them to my home for dinner. We would catch some chapters or episodes and would have a fun time watching. The best part is no matter how I already know the plots, I still do not get bored at all, because the storyline has a special place in my heart.

Most of my colleagues said that this ...

• is girl power at its best and we all find it to be very enjoyable. I won’t spoil the details of the episodes but if you have caught it on TV, then it will be best to purchase this complete season for reminiscing sake though. Another thing would be around the same time, I think the
        humor part. It is written all over the episodes and the writers were very smart to play at humor for some scenes.

I find Wonder Woman to be a true good story for as long as I could remember and I love the heroine for her very convincing role. Good DVD. Two thumbs up from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113105365481131/k2311a0531/5.31.08