Liquid Neutrogenna facial cleansing soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • This soap is the best that I have ever found and I always use it to wash my face
  • I think it really does help with acne and helps keep your face clean

• by Brooke

Neutrogenna is my favorite when it comes to products for my face. This soap is the best that I have ever found and I always use it to wash my face. I think it really does help with acne and helps keep your face clean.

It doesn’t overdo it and dry your face out. It just gets

rid of all the residue and washes it away.

My face feels clean and refreshed after I use this soap. Ever since I have tried neutrogenna soap for my face I have never washed my face with anything else.

I also use there cream products for acne. My face has never once been dry using this soap ...

• and it has always looked very clean and toned after it is washed.

They have a lot of different products you can use. I sometimes use there toner also.

The soap that I am talking about is liquid but they also have a bar soap that is exactly the same it is just a bar instead of

liquid. I have tried the bar soap and it is just as good as the liquid.

I just like the liquid because I think it is easier to lather up on my face. It’s just easier for me to use.

This face soap is also very easy to rinse off compared to some other ones I have used.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313105365421131/k2311a0531/5.31.08