What Happens in Vegas  » Movies  »
  • However, I'm not sure why the movie should be rated as PG-13, because I think it's a pretty harmless movie

• by eryana09

I really have to catch up on the buzz of this new-released movie, What Happens in Vegas, just released this year, 2008. It stars the unlikely couple in real life; my most favorite actress, Cameron Diaz (well, one of the most though) and the cute, hunky and sobs! husband of Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher.

These two are such darlings on-screen that I feel like joining them in

Vegas right away when I watched it. However, I’m not sure why the movie should be rated as PG-13, because I think it’s a pretty harmless movie. Not sure why. Here’s the plot of the story. Ashton and Cameron do not know each other and somehow or rather, the end up getting married and hence, be a newly wedded husband and wife. And ...

• yes, that’s in Vegas. It turned out that one of them manages to get rich overnight while ‘gambling’ the other person’s coin, so to resolve the matter, they pretend to like one another and get hitched. It was a very whirlwind situation and a fast one at that.

But there’s an underlying truth. Each as a secret desire to obtain the money for himself and herself,

respectively. From here, the plots and storyline expanded to really entertain and I can honestly see the talents of these 2 talented actor and actress. I laughed a lot of times and so did my date for the night.

This is a good family and date story and the ending is pretty hilarious too. Heart-warming, really. Well, hilarious to me. I’m not sure about you.

What Happens in Vegas

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113105365411131/k2311a0531/5.31.08