Dove intense damage therapy shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that it is a really good shampoo and it does help with the damage of your hair

• by Brooke

This shampoo made my hair shiny and very soft. There were no tangles at all. It felt good on my hair when I was washing my hair and it rinsed out very well.

It smelled wonderful. My hair was very easy to brush

after using this shampoo, it also looked very nice.

My hair was really easy to handle. It lathers up very good as well.

I think that it is a really good shampoo and it does help with the damage of your hair. The only thing that I do have to say about it is that if your hair tends to get oily or look oily don’t use it a lot.

My hair gets oily very quickly and I can’t use this shampoo but every once in ...

• Dove intense damage therapy shampoo
      a while. My favorite thing about this shampoo is how easy it is to brush and handle my hair.

The second favorite thing about dove intense damage therapy shampoo would be the smell of it. They also have intense damage therapy conditioner that

you can use also.

So if your hair is really damaged you could use both. I think it works really good especially for damaged hair.

It is definately worth trying and I am thinking about starting to use it every once in a while.

Dove intense damage therapy shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313105365311031/k2311a0531/5.31.08