Chocolate for a Teen’s Heart by Kay Allenbaugh  » Books  »
  • I did almost cry for this one particular story which I think is really very insightful
  • I suddenly remember my adolescent years and it was really amazing how I went through it all

• by eryana09

Chocolate for a Teen’s Heart, written by Kay Allenbaugh, has a very unique light lavender, sort of purplish color and I find it very pleasing to the eyes. This book is very gentle-looking and wherever I bring this book, my friends would surely love to have a look at it. This book, although

is mainly for teenagers, I find it truly awesome because there are lots of great, awesome stories for young women and they tell about love, hope and happiness.

I did almost cry for this one particular story which I think is really very insightful. The stories about sadness and struggle and dealing with self-identity really ...

• has gotten to me and I will never get bored reading this book, no matter how many times. In fact, for my train rides to work to and fro, I spent my time reading this and never getting tired of it.

If you are consistently reading this book, you can finish it within

less than 3 days even. That’s the amount I took to finish reading it. The stories describe mainly what a teenager felt and what he/she went through. I suddenly remember my adolescent years and it was really amazing how I went through it all. A definite good book, I must say.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 173105365241031/k2311a0531/5.31.08