No Ordinary Man by Suzanne Brockmann  » Books  »
  • I love stories of love turned thriller kinds like this

• by eryana09

No Ordinary Man is written by Suzanne Brockmann and this good love story is about Rob Carpenter and Jess Baxter.

Rob is actually a new tenant for Jess and she does not know anything at all about Rob, which he finds to be full of mysteriousness and a man that is really intriguing. Rob has also sparked some kind of attraction in her and she found herself kind

of have a certain liking for this man.

The book is set in a Florida setting and I observed how good the author has described the Florida weather and all. The sentences she used are also way cool and there’s some new words that I’ve learned. Back to the story. Rob had robbed Jess’ heart with his kisses and she felt love for him. Then when all ...

• seems like going to be well, something happened. Suddenly, there were murders going around and Jess found in horror that all the women that were killed looked exactly like her; more or less.

That made me shocked too. It was really suspenseful because I didn’t know whether Rob was the murderer or not. You would naturally think that, right? Every description of the murder matches to Rob

and she started to suspect him. It seemed that Rob is certainly no ordinary man. And I’m not going to tell you who the real murderer is. You have to read on to find out. I love stories of love turned thriller kinds like this. And I would sometimes joke around with my friends for them to guess who would be the murderer and all that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 173105365221031/k2311a0531/5.31.08