K-Pax  » Movies  »
  • I think the whole story about the man thinking he was from the planet K-Pax was great
  • The only problem was, that everyone laughed at him, and thought he was really crazy

• by MysticPen

I think K-Pax is a great movie. Kevin Spacey and Jeff Bridges do a great job in this film. So the movie is about an man who all of a sudden shows us at an air port, and he claims to be from another planet.

Most people think that he is crazy right away. But as time went by he was able to

convince his doctor that he was different.

I think the whole story about the man thinking he was from the planet K-Pax was great. This was the reason they thought he was crazy.

The man who claimed to be from planet K-Pax was called Prot. I think Keven Spacey did a great job of acting like an alien in this movie.

He always ...

• kept his cool, and acted like he was on top of everything. The only problem was, that everyone laughed at him, and thought he was really crazy.

I think the movie was really cool. The friendship that developed between the Doctor and Prot was pretty cool.

I think this movie has a lot of deeper meaning and hidden messages. There was a really

good moral to this story hidden within the story about Prot.

I think the ending of the movie K-Pax was very sad. But it finally shows who Prot is and tells you all about his life.

You also can learn the moral of the story if you are looking hard enough. I think K-Pax was a great movie, and that it had a great story.

K-Pax

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113105365151031/k2311a0531/5.31.08