Brita Water Filter Jug  » Housewares  »
  • Once we started using the Brita filtered water, we really noticed the improvement in the taste of our tea and coffee, and I found I was drinking more water
  • It seemed rather silly to use water from the refrigerator to fill the jug for hot drinks, so I bought a second unit to keep cold water in the refrigerator
  • I consider 70 cents a week for ample pleasant, healthy drinking water is a very small price to pay
  • I would have to say that since using the Brita system, I have thoroughly enjoyed drinking numerous glasses of cold water every day

• by Bluey

Medical authorities, nutritionists, dietitians and all manner of people have been urging us to drink lots of water: plain water. We know the benefits, but most of us prefer to add flavor of some kind.

Our water supply is reasonably good quality. I find it compares very favorably with other towns I visit, but occasionally we do get a very slight chlorine smell and taste in the water,

which makes our tea and coffee rather unpalatable.

I solved the problem. I bought a Brita Water Filter Jug. Once we started using the Brita filtered water, we really noticed the improvement in the taste of our tea and coffee, and I found I was drinking more water.

It seemed rather silly to use water from the refrigerator to fill the jug for hot drinks, so I bought a second ...

• unit to keep cold water in the refrigerator.

The Brita Water Filter Jug is economical and simple to use. The clever indicator in the lid shows the life of the filter, with diminishing bars. When the bars disappear, the filter needs replacing. Each filter lasts for 10 weeks. The pack of six filters is the most economical, and works out at about 70 cents a week.

I consider 70

cents a week for ample pleasant, healthy drinking water is a very small price to pay.

I would have to say that since using the Brita system, I have thoroughly enjoyed drinking numerous glasses of cold water every day. In fact, if you give me a choice of juice or other cold drinks and water, I will almost always choose the water, and not just for health reasons. I enjoy the water!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533105365111031/k2311a0531/5.31.08