Glow Baby Blow by Mark cosmetics (magazine ad)  » Media  »
  • I think the concept is really interesting
  • In any case, I think the ad is very vibrant and does what it's supposed to do

• by Famous

This customizing of color is really taking off. Now this Mark cosmetics company has found a way for consumers to customize their eye, lip and face color. Apparently, you can mix and match by screwing on different color tubes according to the shades you want.

The mascara, lip glosses all seem to be interchanged.

I don’t know how much I like the idea.

On second thought, I actually like the concept. I just don’t know how well the make-up will really be pulled off without making a goopy mess.

The ad shows the products and the brushes and the colors. The tubes are shown really huge ...

• on the page, which displays the sparkly granules really well.

(Kinda looks like candy. ) But it doesn’t really tell you how to apply or mix the colors.

I think the concept is really interesting. But customers may be a little confused.

Or maybe they will feel like this concept is a little

juvenile. Perhaps the whole thought behind it is to entice the customer to take a deeper look at what the product really is and even visit the website.

In any case, I think the ad is very vibrant and does what it’s supposed to do. I just don’t know whether this is something that I would buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 393005364940131/k2311a0530/5.30.08