Cover girl last blast mascara
  • I was unsure as to whether this mascara would work any better than others I have bought, but I love Cover girl and their cosmetics so I decided to give it a try
  • I will never switch mascara brands again this product is amazing, even if I did find the price a little steep at $8.99CDN plus tax

• by Melissa Glenn

I kept seeing the television advertisements, and eventually I was intrigued enough to buy Cover girl lash blast Volume Blasting Mascara in black/brown. I was unsure as to whether this mascara would work any better than others I have bought, but I love Cover girl and their cosmetics so I decided to give it a try.

Lash blast mascara is quite attractively packaged. The mascara tube is bright orange, and a

almost cylindrical in shape, and defiantly thicker than other Cover girl mascara tubes. The lettering on the tube is done in silver, and the silver strip around the tube indicates where to unscrew the applicator.

It is the applicator that truly makes this mascara a winner! While the applicator brush is not curved like other mascara tubes, it applies mascara amazingly well, even to my tiny lashes at the absolute corners ...

• of my eyes. In fact, the bristles on this mascara brush are so tiny, I had to stare really hard at it to even determine if there were bristles.

Instead of doing a curved mascara brush with bristles just on one side, this brush has dozens of tiny bristles all the way around. This way, when I apply the mascara, the brush roles around and I get a

neat, even distribution of mascara to all my eyelashes. Truly Cover Girl has outdone themselves this time.

Cover girl lash blast mascara is the new generation of mascara. When I have applied it, I cannot believe how great my eyelashes look, and they do look incredibly natural. I will never switch mascara brands again this product is amazing, even if I did find the price a little steep at $8.99CDN plus tax.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313005364421231/k2311a0530/5.30.08