Deep Heating Ultra Strength Rub
  • That aside, this is the best topical pain reliever I have ever used and I recommend it to everyone

• by Melissa Glenn

Recently I wrenched my shoulder moving some boxes around. I tried heat, then ice but nothing seemed to help until a neighbour gave me a tube of Deep Heating Ultra Strength rub. By this time I was desperate; I had already tried several different pain relieving rubs. Some worked marginally, some not at all and they all smelled dreadful.

Deep Heating is different. As soon as I rubbed some of the white pain balm on

my shoulder I could feel my muscles relaxing. An hour after using this rub the pain had reduced by almost fifty percent. Intrigued, I wanted to see what was in this product and what was making the ache in my shoulder go away.

Deep Heating contains thirty percent Methyl Salicylate about three to five times that of a regular pain rub, so it gets to the source of soreness in muscles fast. It was ...

• absolutely no wonder this ointment or balm worked so quickly for me. While this rub is marketed towards people with severe arthritis and arthritic pain, if you like me have not been able to find relief with another pain balm defiantly give this one a try.

Manufactured by Mentholatum, Deep Heating is made in Australia and imported to Canadian pharmacies. It retails for about $7.99CDN, which is not a bad price at all, and you

will find you only need a small amount to relieve even the worst ache in a muscle.

The only negative thing I can find to say about Deep Heating is the smell; while defiantly not as bad as other pain relievers, the menthol smell can be a little overpowering and did get on to my clothes. That aside, this is the best topical pain reliever I have ever used and I recommend it to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343005364381231/k2311a0530/5.30.08